Monday, December 10, 2007

Bilingual blog? About my Harley!

Perhaps this could be a very good experiment for a person who's native language isn't English. But I would like to practice this idea so I can invite some friends to read the blog without say "what the heck his talking about!
Now, this is a good moment to talk about my weekend hobby, motorcycle's rides. I bought this Harley-Davidson Sportster 2007 1200 Custom, and I already put her some 4000 miles since July. As a new rider (with some experience 20+ years ago) I took the Motorcycle Safety Riders Course at the Motorcycle School in San Antonio, TX., and that was it; very instructive, a lot of practice and I was ready.
I think that one of the best things to go riding is to meet new friends. I signed in at The San Antonio Motorcycle Riders Meetup Group and went to a couple of meetings and from that on I've been riding almost every weekend with this great people, and having fun.
Well that's it. I got to go. Let's see how this works.

No comments: