Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gabriela, The Beetle

Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that's easy. What's hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. Charles Mingus 

Gabriela, The Beetle

Yesterday I Turned into a beetle!
Yep, it’s true. I was in my bed, sleeping, and I woke up and fell off my bed. I seemed a lot shorter, but the idea didn’t occur to me. I went into the bathroom, and I had to climb up to see myself in the mirror, and I saw a bettle!
Photo by Scott Bauer
I screamed, but all you could hear was the sound of a beetle’s peep. My parents saw the bug, well, technically me. They got the bug swatter. They tried to get me, but I was too fast. The door was open, so I ran out, but before I could do that, my cat jumped up and got me.
You know what, let me scratch out the part where my cat got me. I want it to end better. So I was saying, I ran out the door. There were birds, and one caught me and ate me.
Suddenly I woke up screaming. I was all sweaty and I was alive! I was dreaming. It was really silly of me to dream of it. I went downstairs to tell my parents all about it.

Gabriela Alejandra P.

P.S. Gaby tiene 9 años de edad y esta colaboración es una ocurrencia creativa que escribió. RP.

1 comment:

Intertech said...

wow pretty awesome dream!!
I bet you felt like it was real

keep on the good work Gaby!!